Terms and Conditions 2015 and 2016
Booking With Gatwick Taxis Limited
- To enable us to meet your requirements, we require at least 1hours’ notice. We also require with all bookings: Name, flight#, mobile# and destination.
- For an on demand service and other requests/enquiries please phone 01293 910 010
- For further information, help and availability; send an enquiry through the website or Call and we will try to help wherever we can.
- The Company does not accept liabilities for any delays caused by rerouted journeys beyond our control, i.e. those caused by accidents, diversions or the weather.
- The Company accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the car however such loss or damage is caused, Unless it is shown/proven that our driver has been negligent to cause such loss.
- Any damage caused to the interior/exterior of any of our vehicles by the passenger(s) will be the whole responsibility of the passenger to make good any repairs personally inclusive of any costs.
- We reserve the right to refuse any passenger(s) our services due to the passenger(s) having excess luggage which would result in the vehicle being unsafe on the road.
- Our drivers are very helpful and are willing to assist with luggage at all times, this however is on a limited liability basis, that any damage that may occur due to this help remains the responsibility of the passenger(s). Passenger(s) are responsible to load and unload their belongings, we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage during the carriage, loading or unloading of items to the vehicle.
- If you have a problem and/or complaint it is essential that you inform the driver in the first instance or if it is about the driver then to our office as soon as is possible. If you wish to make a formal complaint, please notify our office in writing no later than 5 working days after your planned journey.
- Smoking in the car is not permitted and against the law in the UK.
- No alcohol is permitted to be consumed inside any of our vehicles at any time under any circumstances. Should the vehicle require valeting due to the negligence or alcohol illness of any passenger(s) a charge of £100 will be incurred. This is to compensate for the subsequent loss of earnings/cost of cleaning.
- The Company reserves the right to decline any bookings and to request any passenger(s) to leave the vehicle if it is deemed his/her conduct is incompatible with the safety of the driver.
- We strictly require a mobile number for the passenger(s) we pick-up.
- We strongly recommend that passenger(s) contact us immediately after landing on 01293 910010.
- Please be aware that the legal status of all our private hire drivers is self-employed.
- Without prior notice The Company reserves the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever it deems it necessary
- Standard of Service
We currently accept Pounds Sterling but with prior arrangement and agreement will accept other currencies.
Cash or Personal Cheque with Bankers Card, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer is all acceptable methods of payment.
Our General Terms are payment in full within thirty days with prior agreement, upon acceptance of our invoicing terms unless specified this is our standard.
We reserve the right to vary these terms with 7 days’ notice from us in writing.
All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full.
Monies that remain outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 5% above
The prevailing Bank of England’s base rate, on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement.
This amount will be calculated on a two week basis until full and final settlement is made.
We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and
/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed £3000.
In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Returned cheques will incur a £25 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs.
In an instance of a second Returned cheque, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if agreed to, we shall insist on future cash transactions only.
Consequently, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding monies are recovered in full.
Minimum 24 hours’ notice of cancellation required.
Notification for instance, in person, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ and/or fax, or any other means will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing.
We reserve the right to levy a charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses that may result from the Cancellation;
We also reserve the right to decide any specific amount of a refund in all cases.
Termination of Agreements
Both the Client and we have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason,
Including the ending of services that are already under-way, by definition this means from point of dispatch.
For example in the case of dispatching a vehicle to or from the airport and the vehicle would
No longer be required then it would be chargeable from us dependent upon circumstances.
No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, under-way.
Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services,
Shall be refunded solely where authorised by the company on a goodwill basis.
The term contract extends to the provision of services used or un-used that may have begun or dispatched by way of any verbal agreement or alternatively via internet booking.
For example, our services may have been booked and not paid for, however the cancellation may have happened during the arrival at the airport
Or en-route, we would reserve the right to be paid for the service booked or provisioned for in these circumstances.
In essence the Term contract is deemed to have begun at the point of a Confirmed booking either by our website telephone or by Email.
Therefore, solely at the discretion of the company shall any refund or liability for payment be given in all circumstances?
Vehicle Attributes, Air-conditioned, clean, Non-smoking.
Suitable for Special Events, Child Friendly, Groups, Safe, courteous manner, Competitive Rates, Affordable Pricing
- Payment Methods accepted: Most Major Credit Cards, MasterCard, PayPal, Visa, Secure Online Payments, Personal Cheques in advance, and cash with prior consent.
- Vehicle Types: MPV’s or People Carriers, Saloon Cars,4&5&6&7&8 Seated Vehicles, Corporate vehicles
- Services: Airport Transfers, Long Distance Transfers, Secure Document Transport, Weddings. Meet and Greet service, assistance with luggage, disabled access vehicles available.
- Contracted driver policy: Our Procedures for contracting Drivers (Supplier)
Acting as a disclosed agent for the suppliers, we undertake a strict procedure for contracting with our suppliers. Audits are carried out prior to agreements made, in order to assess the suitability of each supplier. Agreed Contracts are then formalised, with each supplier undertaking to adhere strictly to our policies. All contracts are subject to compliance with the requirements set out below:
- Provision of the appropriate operating licenses and suitable levels of public liability insurance must be in place at the time of contract.
- The specific duties of the supplier are clearly laid out to ensure that the services are conducted in a uniform and professional manner across all the areas in which we operate.
- All suppliers agree to the following duties, amongst many others, under our agreements in relation to safety and procedure:
- the Supplier agrees that it is under a duty at all times to act in good faith whilst acting as such an appointed Supplier.
- The Supplier guarantees to provide fully roadworthy vehicles equipped with seat belts for every seat and to maintain a high level of service, also by third party suppliers. The Supplier will promptly advise us of any complaints received from clients
iii. The Supplier will provide sufficient staff to ensure that the service is able to operate effectively and efficiently within all agreed hours.
- It is the responsibility of the Supplier to ensure that they have the facility to confirm flight arrival times in order that the taxi is at the airport at the correct time. If a flight is delayed, it is the responsibility of the taxi supplier to be aware of the delay and make any adjusted arrangements to collect the clients.
- The Supplier agrees and certifies that all suppliers used comply fully with any national and local trade regulations or legislation and possesses all the necessary licenses and insurance policies as required by local law.
- The Supplier agrees to ensure that we are made aware of any new local, regional or national legislation, which may have any effect on the operation of our business, as soon as it becomes known to them.
Such guarantees given by our suppliers ensure that the highest level of service is provided to our customers.
- Behaviour: The Supplier reserves the right within our reasonable discretion to terminate the transfer, if you or your party’s conduct or behaviour is disruptive in any way and/or affects your safety or that of the driver of the vehicle. Neither us nor the Supplier accept liability for any extra costs incurred by you/or your party as a result of our doing so.
- Passengers are not permitted to take alcoholic drinks onto the vehicles for the purpose of consuming them during the transfer journey. The Supplier further reserves the right to refuse carriage to any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Any costs incurred by the supplier due to damage caused by the passenger must be repaid by the passengers. Insurances
- Insurance cover: All the suppliers of our services have their own Public Liability Insurance and Insurance policy; we advise that this will always be the first point of recourse.
- Whilst travelling with Gatwick Taxis Ltd. We ensure that any transfer is made with the maximum level of security and safety on the road.
- In the unlikely event that your journey is disrupted we would act on your behalf to recover any compensation that may be due under your own travel insurance, to cover the costs involved in cancellations outside our cancellations policy.
- LIABILITY: Our level of liability is as follows; If the Service delivered by the Supplier is not what you ordered or is not performed with reasonable skill and care due to the fault of our employees, agents or suppliers, we will refund to you the price paid on behalf of the Supplier. If the Service is not performed at all by the supplier, we will refund to you the price paid together with your reasonable costs incurred due to the failure. This is subject to clauses below.
We accept responsibility for death, injury or illness caused by the negligent acts and/or omissions of our employees or agents, the Supplier and sub-contractors whilst acting within the scope of or in the course of their employment in the provision of the service. Please note however that we will not be liable for any injury, illness or death or consequent losses suffered by you or any member of your party where such injury, illness or death was not caused by lack of reasonable care/skill on our part or that of our suppliers in performing our obligations under the contract. We will accordingly pay to you such damages as are applicable in such circumstances under English Law.We will not be responsible for any claim arising as a result of any or all of the following:-
- the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
- the fault of a third party not connected with the provision of the service which we could not have predicted or prevented or
iii. the fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time or
- an event or circumstance that we or the supplier(s) of the service in question could not have predicted or prevented. This may include (but is not limited to) an occurrence of force majeure as described in these booking conditions.
The Services are provided to you on behalf of the Supplier for private domestic use only.
The contract between you and the Supplier is a consumer contract.
Accordingly, neither us nor the Supplier accept no liability for any business loss (which includes without limitation any loss of contracts, loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of anticipated savings in expenditure or any loss or corruption of data) however caused, even if foreseeable.
These exclusions do not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence and for which our liability is limited to £10million pounds.
If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the direct costs you incur which are a foreseeable consequence of our failure.
This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence and for which our liability is limited to £5million pounds.
We promise that all Services you purchase from our web site will be performed with reasonable skill and care and, as far as reasonably possible, in accordance with our agreement.
We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our web site are accurate, but regrettably errors do occur, and we reserve the right to rectify such errors before your booking is confirmed.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer. Whilst Gatwick Taxis is primarily a booking agent, we do vet and source our drivers to the extent they must as a minimum requirement have a criminal records bureau check at an enhancement level.
Website terms and conditions
This World Wide Web site (“the Site”) is operated by Gatwick Taxis Ltd,
a company incorporated in England
(registered number 05928495).
Your use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. Please read them carefully before accessing any other pages in the Site. Your use of the Site is conditional upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please leave the Site immediately, and do not visit or use the Site.
- Intellectual Property and Confidentiality
1.1 The intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright and database rights) in the material, information and computer files comprising the Site, or found at the Site, from time to time (“the Materials”) are owned by, or are licensed to, Gatwick Taxis Limited. Nothing in these terms and conditions transfers to you any rights of ownership of such intellectual property rights, or constitutes a licence to use such intellectual property rights other than to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
1.2 You may copy any Materials to the extent necessary to: (i) view the Site; and (ii) print parts of the Site, (in each case) using normal world wide web browsing software. Other than as set out in the previous sentence and in Clause 1.3 below you may not copy, store, modify, distribute, create derivative works from, reproduce, or use the Materials in any manner without the prior written consent of Gatwick Taxis Limited.
1.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, Gatwick Taxis Limited may from time to time give you the opportunity to download computer files from the Site including (without limitation) files containing or comprising images, screen-savers, product demonstrations, product descriptions and/or marketing materials (each a “Download”). Such Downloads are subject to these terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions you accept during the installation process of the Downloads. You may copy the Downloads to the extent necessary to store, execute, print and/or view them.
1.4 You may not remove any product identification, copyright notices or other notices from Materials and/or Downloads, or any copies of them which you make.
1.5 Any unauthorised downloading, use, copying, modification or distribution of the Materials and/or the Downloads may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
1.6 The Site, the Materials and/or the Downloads may contain/display:
(i) trade marks that are not owned by Gatwick Taxis Limited; and
(ii) devices/logos/characters that are protected by copyrights that are not owned by Gatwick Taxis Limited (together “Third Party Marks”). Notwithstanding Clause 1.1 Gatwick Taxis Limited does not make any claim of ownership in relation to any Third Party Marks. Use of a Third Party Mark in the Site, the Materials and/or the Downloads does not constitute endorsement by and/or of the relevant owner of such Third Party Mark.
1.7 All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Gatwick Taxis Limited.
1.8 Gatwick Taxis Limited discourages you from sending us any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary through the Site. If you do send us any such information or material Gatwick Taxis will assume it is not confidential. By sending Gatwick Taxis Limited information and/or material, you will be deemed to have granted Gatwick Taxis Limited an unrestricted, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute that material and/or information.
2.1 If you wish to provide a link to the Site this must be to the Site’s homepage that is currently at www.gatwicktaxis.com You are not permitted to link to any other page of the Site without Gatwick Taxis Limited prior written consent. You are not permitted to frame or page-jack any page of the Site without Gatwick Taxis’ prior written consent. You are not permitted to use any web-bot, robot, spider, other automatic device to monitor or copy the Site or the content expressed of the Site without Gatwick Taxis Limited prior consent.
2.2 Gatwick Taxis Limited may provide links from the Site to world wide web sites operated by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). Links to Third Party Sites are provided for your convenience only. Gatwick Taxis Limited is not responsible for the management and control of Third Party Sites and does not necessarily endorse, support or recommend the views expressed in such Third Party Sites.
2.3 Gatwick Taxis Limited is not responsible for the contents of other world wide web sites or pages which provide a link to the Site. Gatwick Taxis Limited SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF SUCH OTHER WORLD WIDE WEB SITES OR PAGES.
- Networking Room
3.1 Part of the Site may contain interactive sections such as deal rooms, chat rooms, networking rooms or bulletin boards (the “Interactive Sections”). Users of the Site may post and/or transmit data, text or other materials to these Interactive Sections (each a “Posting”). You shall be liable for any Postings you make to the Interactive Sections. Gatwick Taxis Limited is not liable or responsible for, and does not control or pre-screen, such Postings. Gatwick Taxis does not monitor or exercise any editorial control over the Interactive Sections. However, Gatwick Taxis Limited has the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to alter, amend, remove and/or refuse to display any Postings. Etellect is not responsible for and does not necessarily endorse, support or recommend the contents of Postings or the Interactive Sections. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE CONTENT OF ANY POSTINGS, AND ANY RELIANCE ON POSTINGS WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
3.2 You shall not:
(a) create any Posting that is, or could be, deemed to be obscene, defamatory, threatening, profane, indecent or degrading;
(b) create any Posting that contains information obtained or disclosed in breach of confidence or which is otherwise contrary to applicable law or regulation;
(c) create any Posting that infringes copyright, or any other rights of any third party, or which is otherwise unlawful;
(d) create any Posting that impersonates any person, company, group or entity or misrepresents a relationship to or with any of the same;
(e) create any Posting that is or could be deemed to be the provision of professional advice;
(f) create any Posting that contains any advertising or promotional material or any chain e-mails, “spam”, junk mail, pyramid schemes and/or mail bombs;
(g) create any Posting that contains a virus or other harmful component;
(h) create any Posting that disguises the origin of such Posting;
(i) create any Posting that collects or stores any third parties’ personal data;
(j) create any Posting that prevents or restricts the use of the Site, the Materials, the Downloads and/or the Interactive Sections by other users;
(k) stalk or harass any third party by means of the Interactive Sections; or
(l) attempt to disrupt or interfere with the Interactive Sections or any other part of the Site.
3.3 You hereby grant Gatwick Taxis Limited a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, royalty free licence to use, display, reproduce, copy, transmit or amend your Postings. You hereby waive all rights, including (without limitation) any moral rights (in terms of Chapter IV of Part I of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, or any analogous rights under any other jurisdiction) that you may have in such Postings.
3.4 If you have reason to believe that any Posting infringes these terms and conditions or is otherwise objectionable you will notify Gatwick Taxis immediately at ian@Gatwicktaxis.com
3.5 Gatwick Taxis Limited reserves the right to reveal the identity of anyone making a Posting to a third party where:
- i) requested to do so by a Court of competent jurisdiction; or
- ii) where in Gatwick Taxis Limited opinion that person has breached one or more of the provisions in Clause 3.2 above.
- Accuracy of the Site and Liability Issues
4.1 Gatwick Taxis Limited reserves the right at any time and without further notice, to change the Site, the Materials, the Downloads, and/or the terms and conditions which apply to the use of the Site.
4.2 This Site is intended for business users in the United Kingdom and is not applicable to non-business users and/or other jurisdictions. Gatwick taxis EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ALL LIABILITY (OTHER THAN LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY) RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS OR DOWNLOADS OR POSTINGS OR THIRD PARTY SITES (IN EACH CASE) BY INDIVIDUALS OTHER THAN IN THE COURSE OF THEIR BUSINESS. Etellect EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ALL LIABILITY (OTHER THAN LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY) RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO AND/OR USE OF THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS OR DOWNLOADS OR POSTINGS OR THIRD PARTY SITES (IN EACH CASE) FROM OUTWITH THE UNITED KINGDOM.
4.3 Gatwick Taxis Limited DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF, AND ACCESS TO, THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, DOWNLOADS, POSTINGS AND/OR THIRD PARTY SITES SHALL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN RELATION TO THE SAME SHALL BE CORRECTED.
4.4 THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, THE POSTINGS AND/OR THE DOWNLOADS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND Gatwick Taxis EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:-
4.4.1 ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IMPLIED UNDERTAKINGS, IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, AND/OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, DOWNLOADS, POSTINGS AND/OR THIRD PARTY SITES; AND
4.4.2 ALL LIABILITY (OTHER THAN LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY) RESULTING FROM ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, DOWNLOADS, POSTINGS AND/OR THIRD PARTY SITES.
4.5 NO RELIANCE SHOULD BE MADE ON ANY OF THE STATEMENTS MADE WITHIN THE SITE (OTHER THAN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND Gatwick Taxis’ PRIVACY STATEMENT (AS SET OUT BELOW)), THE MATERIALS, DOWNLOADS, POSTINGS AND/OR THIRD PARTY SITES. Gatwick Taxis EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL LIABILITY (OTHER THAN LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY) RESULTING FROM ANY SUCH RELIANCE.
4.6 Gatwick Taxis Limited SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT LOSS, SPECIAL LOSS, INCIDENTIAL LOSS, CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF CUSTOMERS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF EMPLOYEES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS RESULTING FROM A WORK STOPPAGE, AND/OR LOSSES FROM A FAILURE TO REALISE ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, (IN EACH CASE) TO THE EXTENT ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND/OR USE, THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, DOWNLOADS, POSTINGS AND/OR THIRD PARTY SITES.
- Computer Viruses
5.1 Gatwick Taxis Limited will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site, the Materials and the Downloads do not contain or spread any viruses or other malicious code.
5.2 Gatwick Taxis Limited EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ALL LIABILITY (OTHER THAN LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY) IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED BY COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE ORIGINATING, OR CONTRACTED, FROM THE SITE, THE MATERIALS, DOWNLOADS, POSTINGS AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES.
6.1 Gatwick Taxis Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. Accordingly, Gatwick Taxis Limited shall process personal data that you submit to Gatwick Taxis Limited through the Site in accordance with Gatwick Taxis Limited Privacy Statement.
6.2 When you view the Site some information may be stored on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and will help Gatwcick taxis Limited improve your browsing experience. Cookies allow the Site or a related advertisement to be tailored to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you do not wish the Site to record cookies on your computer then please configure your browser software accordingly. Please refer to your Internet browser instructions or help screen or learn more.
You hereby indemnify Gatwick Taxis Limited on demand against all loss, damage, liability and/or expense (including, but not limited to reasonable legal costs and disbursements) incurred or suffered by Gatwick Taxis or any of its subsidiaries (where the term “subsidiary” has the meaning set out in the UK Companies Act 1985) to the extent arising from either: (i) your breach of these terms and conditions; (ii) any claim demand or action in relation to a Posting made by you; and/or (iii) your use of the Site and/or the Materials and/or the Downloads. The foregoing provisions of this Clause 7 shall not apply to the extent any such loss, damage, liability or expense arises as a result of Etellect’s breach of the terms of these terms and conditions.
- Applicable Law
8.1 The Site originates from, and is maintained in, the United Kingdom. Gatwick Taxis makes no representations regarding the legality of access to or use of the Site and/or the Materials and/or the Downloads and/or the Postings from/in other countries. Any export or use of the Materials and/or the Downloads by you must be in compliance with all UK export laws and regulations in effect at the time of such export or use, and is limited as described above in Clause 1 (Intellectual Property and Confidentiality) of these Terms and Conditions.
8.2 IF YOU ARE ACCESSING THE SITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM THEN YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY APPLICABLE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY FROM WHICH YOU ARE ACCESSING THE SITE.
8.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Any disputes relating to your access to and use of the Site shall be determined by the english courts.
If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
If you have any questions concerning these terms and conditions please contact ian@GATWICKTAXIS.com
Our correspondence address is
35 Lansdown Road
Canterbury Kent CT1 3JP.
Payment by BACS
to the following account: Sort Code:30-91-60 Account No: 00153103
International Bank Code: GB58LOYD3091 6000 1531 03 BIC: LOYDGB21060
We also accept Credit And Debit Cards.
Gatwick Taxis Limited is VAT registered.
VAT Number: 116644128
Company Registration 059284495
We are committed to reducing carbon emissions.
Mr. Ian Brenchley
Email: Ian@Gatwicktaxis.com or Call: 01293910010 Thank you for your business!